Monday, October 18, 2010

forgiviness meditation

Ok 40 day meditator, so glad this hit a note for so many of you. The practice of forgiveness transcends time and space and allows us to move forward in our lives with ease and confidence.
Here's what we did last night.
part 1: say to yourself "I forgive everyone for everything they have ever done to harm me." 3mins.
Part 2: say to yourself "I ask for and receive forgiveness for everything I have ever done to harm others." 3 mins.
part 3: say to yourself, "I forgive myself; I dwell in love and light; I dwell in God (or whatever word works best for you). 3mins.
Watch how your heart opens up with love and light through this practice.
taken from Meditations for Addictive Behavior Mukts Kaur Khalsa, PhD
See you next Sudnay 630 for our last evening gathering , after that Sudnay Oct 31st we will meet at Vida at 12pm for our last time!!
"Keep it up and you will be kept up". Yogi Bhajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment